wear on shirt?

206bones

Mouseketeer
OK...we've got the transfer paper all set to go. Shirts have been washed & we did a test last night. I'm doing shirts for my husband & I, plus sister, neice & nephew. Neice & nephew are not here - how do I know where on the shirt to put the graphic? Meaning, I don't want it too high or too low? Is it supposed to be so many inches down from the front band?

Thanks! We're leaving tomorrow! Wearing them on Friday to MK.
Supposed to be 90 degrees on Monday!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I can't give you any advice for your shirts (clueless) but...

I am soooo excited for you!!!!

Have fun!!! We go next month!! :banana:

I eyeballed it - based on the neck and the armpit. It isn't that hard, and once it is on you, you can't tell that it isn't always perfect.

Have a great time! I am jealous!!

Here are professional guidelines on where to put them

Front: Center along fold line with the top of the design 3 finger widths (2-2.5 inches) below the bottom of the collar.

Back: Center along fold line with the top of the design 6 finger widths (4-5 inches) below the bottom of the collar.

Heart: Place the top of the design 3 finger widths (2-2.5 inches) below the bottom of the collar and the right edge of the design 3 finger widths to the right of the fold line.

Sleeves: Center along fold line with top the of the design 3 finger widths (2-2.5 inches) below the shoulder seam.

julia & nicks mom said:

Front: Center along fold line with the top of the design 3 finger widths (2-2.5 inches) below the bottom of the collar.

Back: Center along fold line with the top of the design 6 finger widths (4-5 inches) below the bottom of the collar.

Heart: Place the top of the design 3 finger widths (2-2.5 inches) below the bottom of the collar and the right edge of the design 3 finger widths to the right of the fold line.

Sleeves: Center along fold line with top the of the design 3 finger widths (2-2.5 inches) below the shoulder seam.

Sheesh! You all just amaze me :worship: I have been lurking at these posts for a couple weeks now. I am trying to be brave and attempt to make shirts/pillowcases for our cruise in 2 weeks :rolleyes1 I just wanted to say what a wonderful and kind bunch of people you are. However, I am spending WAY too much time on these boards :surfweb: You all are the best :grouphug:

Wow!! Thanks to OP for posting this question!! And also a big thanks to Kate!! This was wonderful information. I had no idea where to put the designs!! First timer here!! :blush:

julia & nicks mom said:

good information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter