Wearing a Birthday Pin

Gotcha, maybe I'll just wait til Saturday then, my actualy bday, when we're at MK. I'm local so I'm not going to be around a resort to pick one up
Go ahead and step over to Guest Services. They have CMs that mill about the line just to see if people in line have a simple need or question that doesn't really require the CM behind the desk with the computer. They also gather info about what you need so if it is a big deal they can ensure a manager is available when you get to the desk.

Short version is ... very soon after stepping in line, even a very long line, a CM will ask what's up and I'm certain will be thrilled to grab you a pin and clear one more space from the line.

This may seem like a silly/stupid question. I'm currently a 31 year old male. II will be turning 32 a week from Saturday. I live locally, and my parents are coming down and we're hitting the parks Thurs-Sat. I just moved down last April when I bought an AP, so I have never been to a theme park during my birthday. Is it considered strange for someone like me to be wearing one of these pins? Is it generally meant for kids? I kind of want to wear one, but it's not like it's a special year.

Both DW and I have worn birthday pins at WDW when we were...older than 32. :D

Celebrating my birthday twice at WDW were memorable events. It's really nice to be wished happy birthday by so many people. I even had Fairy Godmother call down to me during the afternoon parade. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!