Weather at Castaway Cay

Disneyfan37

DIS Veteran
We were wondering how to check to see what type of weather we are going to be having at castaway cay.I tried looking under abacos on www.weather.com without any luck.Any help is greatly appreciate.We sail out May 18,and we can't wait.Thanks!

Maria

If you check for Nassau that is about as close as you will get on a weather site. Typically May is GORGEOUS in Castaway Cay. Enjoy! :sunny:

I do what Michelle suggested....whenever I need a weather fix for CC I go to weather.com and type in Nassau. Close enough!!!

MJ

Thanks!It is good to hear that in May the weather is gorgeous at Castaway Cay as that is one part of the cruise I really look forward to.

Maria

We were just there Friday.

88 degrees, sunny, blue sky, light winds & calm seas.

Fantastic weather. Don't forget lots of sunscreen & apply often!

By the way...the entire week was like this. It was the calmest seas they have had in months!

I still giggle when I look at our pictures of Castaway from the March 8th Eastern. Our group was at Serenity Bay (the adult beach) and the skies went black and it poured for about 5 to 10 minutes. We were told there was only 5 drops of rain on the main side of Castaway. Otherwise the weather was gorgeous, even with the rain drops.

How do you find the weather for the islands in different months, so you can see how warm it would be if you cruised certain months?

Anyone?

Thanks
Joanna

You crack me up with your comments. I always read any posts you respond to. LOL

If you do a search for a particular island like St. Maarten, and find a good website it should list the yearly temps. I know most of the islands have a web site put out by their chamber of commerce or tourist board and usually list the median temps all year. It is still up to mother nature in the long run, though!!!

Weather.com can give you some weather info up to 10 days in advance.

MJ

We sailed this time last May and the weather in May there was wonderful..I wouldn't cruise any other month!

Thanks!It is good to hear that.This is our second cruise on Disney as the last one was in September,so we weren't sure what type of weather to expect.Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter