Weather in April

Mickey Mom

Mouseketeer
I was wondering how hot it is in Disney the middle of April. I know that the average temperature is 72 degrees, but it was 72 in PA yesterday and I was dressed in long pants and short sleeves. Would you wear shorts in April at Disney? Also, how much does it cool down in the evening? I am traveling with our band and will be somewhat limited in going back to my hotel room to get a sweather, etc. Thanks for all of your help.

Average temp is 72, that accounts for the night temp too. We went April 2001 and April 2002 and NEVER needed to wear long pants. The daytime temp averaged 83F. If I got up really early (6am) to get coffee, I would wear shorts and my jean jacket. By 8am I didn't need the jacket. S

Thanks for responding. I am really glad to hear that it usually is that hot in April. I am off to the store to get some new shorts! (any excuse to go shopping!!!)

I noticed that you mention your band. Is there a marching band competition? We'll be there 4/11-14 and love to see marching bands! Any details would be great!

Thanks!

No marching band competition that I know about. Our band is just going down to march in the afternoon parade at the Magic Kingdom. We are going to be there in April the week after Easter.

I lived in Central Florida for 20 years (returning back next summer!!:bounce: ) and the most enjoyable months there are March, April and November, IMO. Actually, we took our 2 boys to Disney 2 years ago in April and the weather was perfect - 75° and sunny.

We've gone mid to late April 3 times. The temps ranged from a very cold 50 9 this was a fluke) to mid 80's. April is a great time to go!

I just read the Orlando paper on line & they are saying it may be in the 40's next week........ but that is for night.....you may want to check the paper.... here is the link: www.orlandosentinel.com .....It is usally very nice in April though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter