Website Down for Maintenance - Again and Often

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
I see where the password protected areas (all we mostly care about) will be down overnight again on June 13th.

Recently, there seems to be more "scheduled" outages than normal.

Any insight to as why?

Notice said site should be up at 11pm EST on 6/9. It is now 6/10 and still down. Trying to get an overnight reservation checking in on 6/10. Frustrating

Notice said site should be up at 11pm EST on 6/9. It is now 6/10 and still down. Trying to get an overnight reservation checking in on 6/10. Frustrating

There's a new notice - 8am 6/10. The big updates - rarely go well or get finished when they first expect.

I called MS and got an adviser who said they have no estimated time for the system to be back up and they have no access to it yet.

Thanks. Looks like it is a day trip this weekend. Maybe overnight next weekend. Very frustrating

I just tried it on Chrome, looks like it is working.

Take that back - availability tool is working but not making an actual reservation.

Very glad that I am not THAT project manager :). My company tended to FIRE project managers that, in the end, could not manage a project :).

I know nothing about computers or system upgrades but does every company just shut down operations like this when they perform an upgrade? Can't imagine Amazon shutting down for one or two days.

I hope they get this fixed. I'm supposed to check in wed and need to purchase a dining plan to add on to my stay. I know 48 hours are required, but they've been closed the last 48 hours. I hope I can get this taken care of tomorrow.
Any ideas on what to do if they are still down?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!