Website Redirect

grubens

Mouseketeer
When viewing the forums on my iPhone I am often redirected to another site that says my phone is infected. I close Safari and come back here without incident, but does this happen to others? Doesn’t seem to be an issue when viewing on my computer.

When viewing the forums on my iPhone I am often redirected to another site that says my phone is infected. I close Safari and come back here without incident, but does this happen to others? Doesn’t seem to be an issue when viewing on my computer.
Same here. Only on DIS...,

It's been an ongoing headache for many months for many here, no response as yet. Only this site, only on phones.
A similar issue happens on laptops or desktops: the ads repeatedly drag you to the bottom of the page, making it impossible to read posts or to comment. Exhausting and frustrating. And only on this site.

A similar issue happens on laptops or desktops: the ads repeatedly drag you to the bottom of the page, making it impossible to read posts or to comment. Exhausting and frustrating. And only on this site.
You are correct, tlr. :badpc:

I did run a poll back months ago, in May, see below. With the most recent response back in mid August, we had 27 on any device, just this site. And we had 165 on just mobile devices and just this site. And no response from admin at all. I think I'll bounce that one up and see if any more takers.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/poll-anybody-getting-the-congratulations-you-won-popups.3750988/

Had this problem a month ago and it stopped as suddenly as it started. Now it's back. Only on my android phone. No other devices. Makes it impossible to read the boards when I'm waiting in the doctor's office.

It went away for a little bit but it's back in a big way. It's happening really frequently now(twice within 10 minutes) and it's only happening on my phone and only on this site.

You are correct, tlr. :badpc:

I did run a poll back months ago, in May, see below. With the most recent response back in mid August, we had 27 on any device, just this site. And we had 165 on just mobile devices and just this site. And no response from admin at all. I think I'll bounce that one up and see if any more takers.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/poll-anybody-getting-the-congratulations-you-won-popups.3750988/
Pretty sure you'll get more takers!
Added another 11 to mobile device only/this site only, now 176 dissatisfied folks. :confused3 :headache:

Oops, got another, 177 now. :crazy2:

2255499619_99d5e0f737_b.jpg

Yes, I am unable to view this site on my phone. It keeps redirecting me to say I've won something or have a virus or something. Would love to be on the site, but I cannot. Please get this fixed.

I cannot access this site using chrome on android, constant pop ups, 'you won' , ' infected' , etc.
I've been using Opera browser for this site and have had no trouble at all.

I have the same issue. So annoying. Only Dis and only on my Android.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter