Wedding Anniversary ideas

Mickey Mom

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary when we go to Disney in June. Any ideas of special things to do for anniversaries? We will have our two girls (16 and 12) with us. We really enjoy doing things as a family, so any suggestions need to be family oriented. We were there two years ago on our anniversary, and (as a family) we went to eat at the Whispering Canyon in the Wilderness Lodge, but did not mention our anniversary. Will will just be arriving on the date, so we will probably not be in a park on the actual anniversary. We hope to be staying at the Beach Club. Thanks!

If you are staying in any wdw resort you got to tell the CM when making reservation. When you fax or e-mail for room request again tell them about it. We got upgraded for our 10th anniversary in Easter week" busy time" from Poly Con garden view to the best Poly Con lag view. We found Mickey & Minnie choc bars in wedding outfit and a very nice note from the Con front desk in our room. They have also called ahead and let the restaurant we were dinning at know about it so it was celebrated there also. When you have a special occassion you just got to let them.
from Scott L. Thomas
A couple can get a Re-Hitching Ceremony performed at the Garden Grill Restaurant in the Land pavillion at Epcot. When making a PS for any meal, including the Ice Cream Social,tell the Cast Member (CM) making the PS that you would like to be re-hitched and to note in with the PS. When you check in at the Garden Gril make sure you mention it to both the CM at the podium and your server when getting seated.I don't want to spill the beans about the ceremony but it's a fun, quick way to add a little fun at WDW. Oh, and take a deep breath when kissing your bride/groom!

Go to EPCOT and eat at the Garden Grill. Tell them you want the Rehitching Ceremony. It is cute. DW and I did it this past July and had a blast. They have one of their waiters perform the ceremony and Mickey is your Best Man. Then they give you a cake and it will feed 4+ people easy. But be warned, it is not a serious ceremony and anything can happen. Also, be sure you enjoy kissing your mate;)

Oh and there is no charge and I recommend early dinner unlees you don't mind crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter