Wedding Cross stitch

Madrapp3r

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I recently got engaged and am looking for a pattern of the Mickey and Minnie Getting Married cross stitch from the Art of Disney Collection. I'm willing to trade as well.

Happy stitching!

Hi everyone!

I recently got engaged and am looking for a pattern of the Mickey and Minnie Getting Married cross stitch from the Art of Disney Collection. I'm willing to trade as well.

Happy stitching!

Hey,
Congratulations!
I can message you a link with some patterns. But it seems like you need at least 10 posts before you can receive and send private messages. So if you get your message count up I'll be able to send you the link.

Hey,
Congratulations!
I can message you a link with some patterns. But it seems like you need at least 10 posts before you can receive and send private messages. So if you get your message count up I'll be able to send you the link.
Thank you so much Cynth!!! I will just add a few posts here.

Hey,
Congratulations!

Hello!
I know its a long shot, but would you be willing to share this pattern with me? I got both engaged and married at WDW and have been trying to track this pattern down for YEARS! I have several Disney Dreams and Stoney Creek/Art of Disney patterns I'd be willing to trade if you'd like.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter