Week of May 23 to May 28-crowded?!?!

I am hoping for lots of nice hot sun! It has been a very cold winter!

I was there in late June one year and found the weather to be beautiful! Hopefully it will be about the same this year!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

3kidsdisney-you can get the mister fans at any of the parks-we still have ours from AK we bought in '99.

thanks for the help on the fans---I will check the wal-marts in NJ -if not I will look in animal Kingdom---thanks again---i cannot wait to get there!!!!

How exciting! This will be our first trip to WDW and you all will be there too! I was counting on it not being too bad since it's before Memorial day and after the Spring breaks...

We'll be arriving on Sunday afternoon. Doing the princess bfast on Monday morning at Epcot. Then off to AK for the rest of the day. I'm still planning out the rest of the week. We'll be leaving that Friday (the 28th) so we've got a full 4 days for fun in 4 parks.

I'll be packing the SPF30+ for both of us, hats and water bottles for the sun and heat.

My DD 4 is very excited... and so is mommy!!

Hope to see you all there...

Originally posted by QJ411
MH Festivals? What's that?

MH stands for Member's Homecoming-a 3 day event for DVC members. It includes 2 after-hours parties in the parks and a grand opening event at the new DVC resort, Saratoga Springs Resort. The Saratoga Springs grand opening is Thursday (although I think they start taking reservations-"soft opening" before that).

Originally posted by Simba's Mom
MH stands for Member's Homecoming-a 3 day event for DVC members. It includes 2 after-hours parties in the parks and a grand opening event at the new DVC resort, Saratoga Springs Resort. The Saratoga Springs grand opening is Thursday (although I think they start taking reservations-"soft opening" before that).

:teeth: Thanks SimbasMom!:teeth:

I'm the OP and I just found out on Friday that I have to change the dates.:worried: b/c of work. Now, I will be arriving on Friday the 28th...leaving on the 1st (Tues.). :(

That means we'll BE THERE DURING the Memorial Day rush. I was about to just cancel the whole thing, I really didn't want to waste my days at WDW waiting on lines! But DH said it's better that we go now rather not having another vacation in a long while (starting new job), and plus our APs would expire.

:( I'm a bit upset, I was really looking foward to go during the weekday, where it'd be less crowded. Now, I'm SURE the crowds will be there. And our airfare now costs $175 more ($25. to change dates, $150 addition fare). Joy.

Sorry, I had to vent.

I usually go at this time 5/20-6/03 the most crowed is MK on memorial day that day I go to EPCOT.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter