Week of Nov. 6-12

heywagners

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know why the week of Nov. 6-12 is not available for any promotions (so far)? Free dining and room only discounts all skip this week. Is something happening that week that I don't know about? Wine and Dine is Nov. 6, but I figured everyone would go home after that?

We have been "Jersey Week" in the past and didn't notice a big difference. I guess that would surprise me if that was the reason it was skipped. Doesn't seem like a big enough influx of people, but maybe I'm wrong.

Still no discount for that week, same as mine. I really look forward to any discounts I can get and this is not helping.

Steve

We have been "Jersey Week" in the past and didn't notice a big difference. I guess that would surprise me if that was the reason it was skipped. Doesn't seem like a big enough influx of people, but maybe I'm wrong.
I read somewhere that although there isn't a huge difference in crowds, Jersey is the biggest state contributor to the park ... somewhere like 2% ... and then there's this: "The only problem with Jersey week is that Disney is smart and they black out discounts for that week." taken from here: http://micechat.com/5736-when-to-visit-disney-world/ ... and other similar things can be found online.

Don't understand how they pick the dates for their offers. No Free dining October to mid-November but I could check in on December 23rd and get free dining throughout Christmas and New Year? Makes no sense....

We have been going this week, Jersey week, for 20 yrs. The last several years have been crowded. This is why no discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!