Week of Oct 9 - 2006 Half-Full Marathon Info/Training Thread

Tried doing my 3 mile LW today outdoors as it finally quit raining for a while. Only managed 1.2 miles and 22 min before my shin hurt so bad I decided to give up. Will train on the arc-trainer at the gym next week. Probably should have stuck with my original thought of doing the 3 miles on the treadmill. At least that isn't canted.

I will continue training and get the steps in. I know I can do the distance, it is a matter of getting the speed built up. I need Lynne around to pace me even though my legs cramp trying to keep up with her.

Helen,

Your the one that got me hooked on Scooter :rotfl2: I just resurrected the old music thread for a new poster looking for music and I searched through to see who it was that mentioned Scooter. It was you!

Well I went from a couple of songs to a solid hour of Scooter which I listen to on every long run. I am totally addicted to the nuts. My favorite was "No Pain No Gain" which I sometimes replayed 3-4 times in a row :crazy: But now I am so hooked on Habanera it isn't even funny! Nessaja, Weekend and Maria are all tied, and of course no workout is complete without "Move Your @ss"! Discovering Scooter lead me to O-zone which is great, too.

So I guess I owe you thanks (or should I curse you :rotfl2: ;) )

Any more great "never heard of in the USA" bands you'd like to share????

Sunny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter