Weekday Magic FL Resident ticket

prashidzada

Earning My Ears
So I am trying to buy the FL resident weekday magic ticket, but for some reason IDme wasn't able to verify me. It says I need to go to will call to verify proof. Has anyone done this before and what will I need besides my FL drivers license? TIA.

It is quite common when you purchase a ticket based up residency that you need to provide proof when you go to use the ticket the first time. As Canadians we used our passports in the past to prove residency. We did that at guest services before entering our first park.

Not sure what you need to prove FL residency. does the Disney website give any indication of docs that can be used?

I'm not sure it has to be a DL as I know some people who own property in FL and qualify for the FL resident discount whose primary residence is elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter