Weekday ticket

Blue32

DIS Veteran
Hey guys....planning a trip the last week of April. I have access to ticketsatwork.com and they currently have weekday tickets for 61.99 plus tax. Comes out to about $68. We only plan to visit SW for one day. Do you think this is about as good a deal as I will see before then? I know they have offered weekday tickets for around $50 in the past but I didnt know if that low of a price would come around again. Thanks for the help!

I think that's a good price, that's close to what I paid, for me to get a good rate I had to do 2 for 99. You can add on all you can dine for 40.00

I think that's a good price, that's close to what I paid, for me to get a good rate I had to do 2 for 99. You can add on all you can dine for 40.00

I agree but the deal you got was even better. That would save me another $70 over the price of 4 tickets. I just don’t know if I should expect a deal like that before I go this spring.

Well that sale is over sunday, maybe recheck there webpage next week. Cause our tix have to be used by march 14th. I think its cause of the food festival they are having. We booked a vacay through there website,
everyday you stay in there hotel you get in free to SeaWorld, kids are free. I had to buy extra tix for family.
I dont know where you are staying might check it out what does one day cost in the hotel might be cheaper

I got mine for $150 for 2 days plus all day dining. So it's only $75 a day with dining. I think you get better deals when you buy 2 days but I think what you see is a good deal if you're only going one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter