Weird food combinations

mamax2

Mouseketeer
Ok all you "shameless post boosters"( :wave: ) its time to 'fess up. Not exactly a game, but what is you're weirdest food combination?

To start you off, I have two. Wendy's french fries dipped in a frosty, and salted soda crackers with ketchup. :cool1:

mamax2 said:
Ok all you "shameless post boosters"( :wave: ) its time to 'fess up. Not exactly a game, but what is you're weirdest food combination?

To start you off, I have two. Wendy's french fries dipped in a frosty, and salted soda crackers with ketchup. :cool1:

love that!

I like scalloped/mashed potatoes mixed with my green peas. I can hear you all already....ewww

or I'll put green peas in my Ramen noodle soup.

Next???

Ok, you're right ... ewwww! I don't like peas. My husband loves peanut butter and tomatoe sandwiches. :stir: Anything else??

I love french fries in a Wendy's frosty!

I really like Milky Way candy bars dipped in nacho cheese.

DH eats fear factor food. IMHO snails are for the garden not the dinner plate.Ewww!

Mashed Tater Sandwiches...nothing like loading up on the carbs...nice warm mashed potatoes on a nice buttery piece of toast. Don't ask where or when these came into my life...just always been there. Thanks Mom!

Quote:taeja71
I like scalloped/mashed potatoes mixed with my green peas. I can hear you all already....ewww
or I'll put green peas in my Ramen noodle soup.
tinkersmama Yogurt on Saltine crackers
::yes::

Peanut butter & Velveeta sandwiches--on cheap, nutritionally value-less, white bread only!
Yes, can you still question how I packed on these pounds? :rolleyes:
Actually, I only 'treat' myself about 3 times a year!

Jean

okay, cheese--cheddar-- & chocolate

Onward & upward to better health, :rolleyes:
Jean

How about....cottage cheese with sliced tomatoes OR peaches on top? I don't know if this is just a midwest thing or not. With the tomatoes people sprinkle black pepper on top too.

Yummy!....Wendy's french fries dipped in a frosty and pizza dipped in ranch dressing. Two of my favorites!

I can't eat spaghetti without mixing in ranch dressing until the sauce is nice and creamy.

Scrambled eggs, rice, and beans must be doused with homemade salsa. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter