Welcome Home Sept. 7 Wonder Cruisers!

jott3

Mouseketeer
Hope you had a great time! Please give us some details!

Would anyone be willing to share their Navigators?

Thanks for the welcome home!! The shows were, on the Sept. 7, Disney Dreams on Sunday night, 6:30 and 8:30, Hercules the musical on Monday night, 6:30 and 8:30 and Golden Mickeys on Wednesday night, 6:30 and 8:30. All the shows were fabulous!! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!!

Thanks, joyowen (from another Joy!)!

Did you go to Palo? If so, how hard was it to make reservations?

Did you get off and do anything in Freeport?

How was Castaway Cay? (I missed it on my first cruise!)

Thanks for the welcome...I didn't go to Palo's because the chef's master series on Wed night (that's when I planned on going because our first night was AP...didn't want to miss the show) looked too good to miss. I got off at freeport only to go across the street to a small "straw" market. I enjoyed the ship the rest of the day. My husband and I participated at the adult pool in some relay races and won some pins and disney "medals". I saved all my personal navigators and the navigators for the 3-4 and 5-7 year old kids if anyone has any questions. By the way, loved the golden mickeys! I thought it was better than disney dreams. I'm ready to get lost in a 7 day now! Sunday was the Disney Dreams. Then they had the comedy and music of Gary Delena at 6:30 and 8:30 on Monday night in the Walt disney Theatre. Hercules was actually on Tuesday night, and the golden mickeys on Wed night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter