Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Emie06

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I just discovered this site and I'm very excited to learn more about Disney especially Disney World since I'll be doing my first ever solo trip this June!

Doreenct71

Earning My Ears
I also just started reading this site about a week or so! Have been a huge Disney fan for as long as I can remember. I a, planning on my first trip back to WDW November 2020, my last trip was July 1994. I cannot wait as this is a celebration of sorts and I get to share it with my best friend who has never been to any Disney park let alone Florida!
also will be doing some Disney Bounding too!:eeyore:

DisMama73

Earning My Ears
Absolutely love your vlogs! Your dining reviews are on point and 100% agree with every review. For those, I haven't dined at I use your recommendations or steer clear of others. Truly enjoy the camaraderie of your team! Following on Facebook and recently encouraged my husband to join Moving to the Magic group! Thanks for the amazing content, the feedback and the love you have for Disney and sharing it with us!!!

• skoven

Earning My Ears
    Hello from chilly Mass! Excited to finally join in the fun after listening to the podcasts for about a year now. The podcasts have helped me so much, from planning my upcoming honeymoon to Florida/WDW, to buying DVC, and they've just been a bright spot in my week!

froganon

Earning My Ears
    Hi! Nice to meet you all. I've been nervous about joining for a while, but I finally built up the courage to do it! I like the history and future of the parks and other ones like Universal or Efteling. I've been to the Disneyland resort plenty of times and love it to death. Never been to any of the theme parks at Walt Disney World, though. I've only ever been to Typhoon Lagoon and that's it. Hopefully, I'll be able to experience the parks one of these days!

• mksmlorden

Earning My Ears
    Hi! My name is Molly and I have been to Walt Disney World with my family three times and have planned two of those trips myself. We went on a Disney Cruise Line vacation last June and have another one planned for May. I'm very excited to be apart of these forums!

scater79

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone! Technically I am not new, I had an account but it had been so long I couldn't get back into my account so I created a new one. My name is Stephanie and my DH and 3 daughters have only been to WDW once back in 2013 but we are obsessed lol. We are actually in the beginning phase of planning our next trip but now my older 2 DD's are in college and my youngest in high school so trying to work around everyone's schedule. My DD19 has also applied for the DCP and has already had her WBI and PI and now just waiting to see if she gets an offer. This was her 2nd time to apply but 1st time never made it past AR so we are so excited that she has made it this far. I am exited to be back on the forums. A little about us Me40 (Stephanie), DH39 (Rickey), DD20 (Kaitlyn turns 21 in 13 days), DD19 (Brooke turns 20 in Aug) and DD16 (Haley) and we live in MS.

littlemermeg

Earning My Ears
    Hi all! I stumbled across this site so figured I should join! I'm a massive Disney fan, but didn't get to visit my first park until I was 19 in 2013 with my boyfriend, our first holiday together. That was Disneyland Paris, which I've visited many times since, having been an AP holder in two of the previous years. We took our first visit to Walt Disney World in 2017 to celebrate our five year anniversary, and my second in 2019 - where he upgraded himself from boyfriend to fiancé!! We probably won't get back until 2022, as we've a house to buy and wedding to plan! Until then, I'll be here in Ireland getting my Disney-fix online. See you around the forums!

• PattyCakes808

Earning My Ears
    Hello magical people! I am a new poster to this site, but have been listening to the Dis (various podcasts) for about a year now. While I went to Disney several times as a kid (thank you, mom!) and I did love it, I didn't really become a Disney fanatic until 2016. I had been living in Maui for 8 years and came back home to the East Coast for work. While it was hard to leave such a magical wonderland, it was amazing to be able to reconnect with my family & friends. I decided to take my godson (then 13) on a trip to Orlando as a birthday extravaganza. We had the MOST amazing time enjoying Disney, just the 2 of us, and creating memories that we STILL talk about to this day. It was on this trip that I realized that WDW was not the same place it was when I was a kid and I was mesmerized by its evolution. I ended going back in 2018, twice last year, and I have a trip coming up in 2 short days!!!! I'm so grateful to have discovered this passion and to be able to share it with my husband.... and the wider Disney community.

Walt truly created a universe and I'm just happy I get to play in it.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and thank you all for the tips I've already learned / used and the ones still come. Hopefully, I will reflect it right back and be able to share with you too~

PattyCakes808

Earning My Ears
    PS Disney bucket lists items I am crossing off this trip- a stay at the Contemporary (including one of Pete's and Denny's favorite meals- maple lacquered pork belly at The Wave before WALKING to the MK!), dinner with the evil queen at Artist's Point, disney bounding as Rey in Galaxy's Edge, O and Galaxy's edge itself as I didn't go last September, a monorail crawl and a day dedicated to Disney secrets, hidden mIckeys and other non "attraction" entertainment at the MK. So excited!

DisJules

Earning My Ears
    Hi, my name is Julia and I am a 21 year old Super Disney Fan. I have been to WDW 15 times in my lifetime and every time I go I still love it like it is the first time I have gone. I have also been on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship most recently. I never get tired of talking about Disney. Just ask my friends. My life outside of Disney I am a Junior studying Nursing and when I am not racking my brain in the books, I like to unwind with my friends at a nice party. During my breaks I also enjoy travelling to other places and have been to England, France, and Scotland with some of my college friends. I look forward to chatting with other Disney enthusiasts here.

nonnadisney

Earning My Ears
    Hi All!
    I'm new to the boards but not to WDW, I have loved Disney since 1972 when I first laid eyes on Cinderella's Castle. I went four times with my family in the 70s and we always stayed off site. I went to WDW and River Country for my Senior Trip in 1981. We moved to the West Coast and my hubby and I took the kids to DL in 1990s and in 2001 we also went to DCA. After moving back east we have been To WDW every year since 2006. DH and I also had a weekend away and stayed at WL one year. We've stayed at ASMu Fam Suites 4 times and the FW Cabins 4 times as well. One time at AoA. We've stayed at some DVC properties such as: BLT in a 2bd , WL- BR also a 2 bd , SS 2bd and SS Tree House and we also stayed at AKL- KV. We stayed at Windsor Hills in a 6 bed house with a large family group in Feb. And this fall we're taking the 2 youngest kids to CR. Can't wait to try The Wave and be able to walk to MK!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.