Well a Title Would be Real Good Here....

HatboxGhoul

There's always room for one more...
Welcome aboard explorers!

Good afternoon everyone today's the day the sun is shining the tank is clean, well actually the day isn't until November 19th this year but that day is surprisingly closer than you'd think. That day, a pretty big day for me. Start of the Disney honeymoon!
We're heading to Disney yet again, this time for a much more special reason and I'm looking to pack as many new things into the trip as possible as well as get some honeymoon related things involved.

We'll be at Old Key West for 10 nights starting on the 19th, yes Old Key West you read it right. Why Old Key West for a honeymoon trip and not something fancier like Grand Floridian or Polynesian...well the answer is simple. Old Key West gets me the longest trip and the biggest Studio for the stay and its where myself and soon to be wife had our first trip together so it hits home on the feels too.

Currently we're to far out to actually book anything but I...mean we have some good plans already set just need to wait to be able to book those things. I'm also a DVC member so we'll be taking advantage of all the discounts and events we can.

Here's a list of the things that we have slated to do:
6 day park pass, 1 days to each park fully plus half days for MK and EPCOT, morning at the park for fun and food then a return later in the day.
The split day at MK day will be for Keys to the Kingdom Tour
The split day at EPCOT will be for dinner at Le Cellier
Dessert party at MK for Wishes
Beverage tasting (wine) at Old Key West
Seven Seas Tasting Cruise
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Custom made Highway in the Skyway
Carriage ride/Sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness
'Ohana dinner

Personalized bride and Groom ears obviously
Caricature's with mentioned ears

I'm looking for ideas for things to do or take part in during the stay. Maybe something less known or a more unique experience.
The trip report will be posted as we go in November, probably twice a day with lots of photos.

I should point out to all of the above it does seem like a lot packed into a honeymoon trip that should be relaxing..but we don't do relaxing we also do Disney twice a year minimum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter