Well.. I THINK we are going to AKL

Tinkerbell2

Earning My Ears
I just booked 4 nights in a couple weeks. I just need to get away and think about some stuff....No parks or anything...Well I booked AKL and HOPEFULLY we will get a decent flight. *fingers crossed*

But now...I was there last year and I KNOW there was alot to do at the resort that I didnt get to but for the life of me I cant remember now. Seems there were stories and tours and such...I remember there was a hidden Mickey search. Do you guys remember what else there was.

Sitting on my balcony with a glass of wine will be fine, but Im sure housekeeping will want me out of the room at SOME point so they can freshen up! LOL

Thanks!

Oh yeah...and if it rains the entire time we are there do the animals still come out???

*Hoping that wasnt too stupid of a question*

You will get a pamphlet when you check in with all the info on activities. It's definitely the place to get away from it all. I hope everything is okay... I think a few days at AKL will do you a world of good and help get a fresh perspective on things. Treat yourself to a massage or something.

Hi Tink - It poured several days when we were there last December and the animals were all out in the rain. It didn't seem to bother them at all. Have a great trip!

Thanks Suzy, ...yes everything should be fine...jsut alot of
stressfull situations right now that we need to get away from! We said if we could jsut sit on a balcony and not have to worry about anything that would be the best medicine. We got jsut the standard view but we dont mind about having to go eslewhere to see our animals :) From what I remember there were LOTS of quiet places. ANd yes we kinda were thinking of a massage!

ANd Sherri, thanks for the reassurance that the animals WILL be out even in the rain! LOL...cause after all my snow this year a little warm rain wont bother me one bit!

Thanks guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter