Well wonder of wonders!

Stratman50th

Loving all things Fort Wilderness!
My daughter and her BF drove over to Typhoon Lagoon about an hour ago. First thing she made it in less than 30 minutes, no traffic! That's an insane phenomenon by itself.
Second, she said they have the place to themselves.
We pulled an envelope out of the safe several weeks ago and there were tickets from the past 15+ years ago in there. After all was said and done she ended up with 4 days of park hopper passes and 10 water park/golf passes. I guess it's a score for her.

Wow, glad you were able to use them.
We had exactly the opposite happen back around 2018 or so. The app showed we had 4 days left of a 10 day park hopper we bought around 2011. Got to the turnstiles at MK and were told we had no days left. Customer relations was equivalent to the Walmart service counter (a huge disappointment) since they were rude and abrupt and had zero explanation other than the days were gone. After some digging in the days following I was told by a couple of CM that Disney had done an audit of all the accounts that had non expiring days left on tickets and had wiped the system clean to get it off the books going forward. Frankly I had no idea how many days we had used and was simply going off what the app said, they may very well have been correct but the way they handled it was skeezy and not what I expected from Disney after 20+ trips in 20 yrs.

Wow, glad you were able to use them.
We had exactly the opposite happen back around 2018 or so. The app showed we had 4 days left of a 10 day park hopper we bought around 2011. Got to the turnstiles at MK and were told we had no days left. Customer relations was equivalent to the Walmart service counter (a huge disappointment) since they were rude and abrupt and had zero explanation other than the days were gone. After some digging in the days following I was told by a couple of CM that Disney had done an audit of all the accounts that had non expiring days left on tickets and had wiped the system clean to get it off the books going forward. Frankly I had no idea how many days we had used and was simply going off what the app said, they may very well have been correct but the way they handled it was skeezy and not what I expected from Disney after 20+ trips in 20 yrs.
I think the days of "The Wonderful World of Disney" as we knew it are over.

Interesting. We're staying a couple of days after our cruise in the next couple of weeks. Was considering checking it out for the first time. Sounds like it might be a good time. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter