We're Baaaaccckk

SueM in MN

combining the teacups with a roller coaster
We just got back this evening from a long trip to WDW.
We left home on March 19th and left Orlando on March 31.
We stayed at OKW in a 2 bedroom villa and went to a park every day, at least for a while.
We had been debating about taking DD's power wheelchair, but decided not to at the last minute.
We had a great time, had great weather and I'll post more this weekend.
One big first was that my FIL finally rented an ecv at Epcot our last day there (he's been "warming up" to the idea for about 10 years and finally took the plunge). He loved it and hopefully will rent one sooner in the trip next year.

Sue- I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. Hasn't the weather been great? I'm looking forward to hearing the details of your trip. ---Kathy

Sue, welcome home! I hope you heard that phrase while at OKW - you know how some of those members can be about "welcome home" :).

I am glad to read your FIL finally used an ECV & loved it. I know it took me awhile of reading on these boards afew years ago to realize it was ok for me to use an ECV, get a handicapped parking permit, etc.

A gold star to your FIL for bravery! It's always hard to do something different. I'm glad it enhanced his trip.

Welcome back!

:wave: Cupcake

Yes, welcome back. :wave: We did miss you, and endeavored to answer folks' queries in your absence, but it really is hard being quite as comprehensive as you are, with your wealth of experience and information.

Our trips are some ways off as you can see from our counters. But I am sending a 64 yr old Aunt who has Down's syndrome (and she's doing great!) in early May with her personal care attendant (mainly as a special treat for her PCA), so I expect to have some queries in the next little while.

Glad you had a nice trip. :sunny: I look forward to your report when you can find the time to detail it.

I'm so glad you had a good trip. But we missed you!

Sue, I can't wait to hear your trip report. We were there from 3/26-3/29 and had a great time also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter