We're back :D

Rajah

DIS Veteran
We had a wonderful trip :D I really liked the "rain" we got -- wish it could "rain" that way more often on trips ;) (for those who didn't follow the weather, rain was threatened in the forecast but none hit us at all either Sat or Sun unless it was really late and thus after we'd gone to bed)

We did almost everything we could do in the park -- Tomorrowland was ignored aside from Autopia (Pout -- Space was down. But we had a great trip even with Space down). Even saw some things for the first time :D Everyone's first time seeing Billy Hill and the Hillbillies (HILLARIOUS!)

I came back with around 400 pictures, and they're now in the queue of pictures to put on a website. I'll also see what I can do for a trip report, though the details may be less on this one than usual. We were so tired and did so much that when I tried to do the notes for the trip report while at the airport, everything was just a blur for everyone :eek: ;)

For those pictures people were specifically requesting (not necessarily from me, but in general) just before I left, I'll see if I can get them thrown onto a thread here within the next few days. Specifically, those are the Blue Bayou and the rooms of the Best Western Park Place.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

Wasn't the rain great? I'd thought it might keep some people away, but alas DCA was packed on Saturday. Was nice to zip to MK and not have the level of crowds though.

<font face="Tahoma"> SteveH
<font color="#000080">Co-Moderator:</font> <font color="#000080"> Resorts Board
<font color="#008080">Webmaster:</font> <font color="#008080"> Coronado Springs Photo & Info Site</font>
<font color="#CC0099">Bound for the Grand Californian at Disneyland

Yes, I *loved* that "rain" ;) I'm glad we didn't go over to DCA, then, if it was packed.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Rajah,

I'm so glad it didn't rain on you guys when you were here. So did you & your dad get in line for the buffet, or did you sleep in, since it was SUPPOSED to be raining?

I'm glad you had a nice time. (can't believe the weekend already came and went)

We're going to DCA on Sunday, & will be there early since we're expecting a big crowd.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

Yep, we got to do the buffet :D

I'm one day + thoughts from finishing my trip report :)

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter