We're back!!!!!!

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hellooooo.. everyone,
We're back!!!(in case you hadn't guessed he he he)
Had a wonderfull time in mouse land and are all very tired, but a little depressed at being back home,Going to catch up on some zzzzzz's and diss with you all later.

BTW. We met up with Simon and family and Tanya + friend and had a nice long chat (SMAX & Going in April)
More news and a trip report to follow(if i ever wake up lol!)
:wave: :wave:

Luv Audrey.
xxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....:earsgirl: :earsboy:

:wave: Welcome Home Audrey :D

Glad to hear you had a great time, look forward to more details when you've rested :)

Welcome Home Audrey!! :wave:

Look forward to hearing all about it when you're feeling wide awake again!

Astrid x

Welcome Home Audrey :wave:

Sound like you have had a great time...Cant wait to hear all about it.

Glad to hear you've all had a great time . . . . we need some new trip reports so come on and get cracking;)

:Pinkbounc

Welcome home Audrey!

Glad you had fun and look forward to hearing all about it when you've recovered :)

Penny :)

:wave: Welcome back :)

Glad to hear you had a great time!

Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome home, It's always good to come home even though it's hard to leave WDW!:(

Hopefully i'll get my trip report started over this weekend, although i've never done one before so i'm still quite a newbie when it comes right down to it LOL:D

Nice to chat with my second family again.
Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxx;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter