We're Back!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
But four days are way too short! You just warm up and it's back on the plane!

Sorry, had to leave the great weather for Hockeymom! It would not have been fair to take that gorgeous weather away! Plus didn't have any room in the suitecases left!LOL

Now I know where all those Disney Store Pins are! They've all died and gone to WDW! Pin trading with CM's is just not the same! But DD did quite all right at the Contempary last Friday Night!

Well I better get back to work, need to pay off the CC bill!

Will post more later!

It's not great to be home! Wanna go back now! I can't believe it's still so cold!

Chat soon.

Scratch

WELCOME HOME! I blinked and you were gone! Now you are back! I need a trip report! S

Scratch42-glad you had a great (all be it a short) vacation.

Those of us travelling in the near future are getting concerned about all the warnings and travel advisories being issued about Canadians and SARS. Did you notice anything? How were you treated? How was AirTransat?

Welcome home!! Glad to hear you had a good trip. I second all of mom_rules questions! Will you do a trip report? Can't get enough of those things!! :) :)

Welcome home. Even short stays are great fun, aren't they!:D

Welcome home....
I have a bunch of questions for you. I'm really thinking dd & I need a quick little trip down.

Wendy

Will organize my thoughts and will post!

This trip was short but it's amazing just how much we managed to do!

No wonder we are both so tired!LOL

Chat soon!

Scratch

Welcome back, Janet!! :) Glad to hear you had a good time. Looking forward to the juicy details! :)

Kim

Hi Janet, WELCOME BACK!! :) Yes please, let's have all the "juicey details"! I thought about you everyday, enjoying the beautiful weather I knew you were having down there! :sunny:

Welcome back Janet! Hope you had a great time... Did you find that executive/VIP on the flight that got your flight changed? *lol* :p

What was different about pin trading ... should I bother bringing my TDS pins down or are the CMs more fussy now?

Welcome back! Please post a trip report soon. I'm curious to know what you thought about such a short trip -- although at this point I'd take the nice weather for almost any length of time. How was flying?

Cdnmickeylover

Welcome home!I am wondering about the pins too.I didnt buy too many at TDS and only the ones I would keep if I didnt trade them.Maybe all the store ones disappear before we get down there in December.

Welcome back Scratch42. What didn't you like about such a short trip because we want to head down again in october for 5 days for MNSSHP. It sucks to leave all of that great weather behind, but it wasn't to bad when we pulled in today.

It was 7C, BRRRRRR! Raining!Yuck!

Hockeymom, 5 days is just right for a quick trip.

We arrived so late on Thursday, really Friday morning, that there was not enough time to really relax. Because we missed that whole day, it thru our schedule off. We were suppose to arrive 9:30 a.m. but it turned out at 1:30 a.m. Friday morning!

Our plan was to do all shopping as soon as we arrived, relax by the pool after we checked in, early to bed and hit the attractions, but when you arrive at 1:30 a.m. the last thing you want to do is get up early! Then once by the pool Friday, couldn't convince DD to leave!

Five days are fine, as long as they don't include your travel days also!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter