We're going to see Mickey Mouse!!

raykay23

Mouseketeer
The excited words of my almost 4yr old every single time that he sees an ad for the resort or a castle or church that looks anyway similar to the castle in the park or anytime anyone mentions summer or holidays...you get the picture- the child is excited!!! However, he is not as excited as I am:cool1:

But first, let me dispense with the introductions.
Cast Members: Me (Rachel) aged 28, but a child at heart.
DS: Arran who will turn four in mid June.
My boyfriend Ger, 26 who thinks he will be the calming influence on the trip.

We will be leaving Gers house at some godforsaken hour in order to catch the 7am flight from Dublin to CDG on the 8th of June. Because I have always thought it would be cool to have someone waiting for me at the airport with my name on a placard I have booked a private shuttle transfer which will hopefully get us to NPB in good time.

I have a loose idea of things I want to do/ see while there.
I know we are booked into the Lucky Nugget for a birthday tea on the 11th. I hope to have enough time on the 12th to squeeze in a meal in Cafe Mickey before we leave for the airport. So that leaves three days to try squeeze in meals in The Chuck Wagon, Walts and the Rainforest Cafe.

DS is mad to see Buzz and Mickey, ride Crush's Coaster and see the Playhouse Disney show.

I want to work up the courage for at least one of the big thrill rides- I am not good with heights.

Only 6 1/2 more sleeps!!

How exciting!!! I wouldn't advise TOT if you are afraid of heights as this falls quite fast - go for a rollercoaster instead!! I LOVE SM and maybe because it's in the dark you won't see how high it is???? Until you shoot for the moon that is!!

Good luck with being brave :-) And I hope you have a fab time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter