We're here at WDW and just added on!!!

Desnik

<font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann
We added 50 points at AKV!!!:cool1:
We had no intentions of doing it. We just went over to see the model rooms and we loved them! So we are now AKV owners along with our SSR ownership! Iam so happy I just had to share!!

Congratulations!!! I've seen several photos of the model rooms but I keep hearing that they look even better in person. I can't wait to see them for myself.

WooHoo for you! I can't wait to see them in November! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Congratulations, AKV neighbor! We really liked the AKV models also!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Next Thursday we'll be at SSR and one of the first things we'll do is look at those models! Can't wait to see them in person!:yay:

Don't the add-ons feel good! I'll have to check them out when I'm there Sunday.

Just wanted to add that the AKV model room pictures do them no justice!LOL They are so much nicer in person!! Also to have 2 bathrooms in a 1 bed room really sold us. They used top quality products and it really looks so beautiful. Plus once the new pool area is complete(we were told 2009) it will be fantastic and from the drawings we saw, better than SAB. Which we were told they did on purpose to even things out a bit since so many people want to stay at BCV just for SAB.

We have to wait 4 more weeks until we can see the models!

We can't wait to see them!

Congratulations on your new purchase!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter