We're staying an Extra Day!!!!!

MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
I spoke to DH last night and I suggested we stay an extra day at WDW- and he thought it was a great idea:eek:, I reassured him we would still be home late Friday night ( which means I'll be tried for my class I'm taking Sat.) but that means 7 nights & 8 fantastic days. So who cares about tried!
Changed res...still got the same great "par rate":)
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Only days lefts :wave: Nov.4 we drive-Nov 6-13, ASM, leave park eve of 13th- Home by late Friday 15.
I'm I trying to do too much?- DH & I are both road warriors but any comments from all you experts?

whooo hoooo-Wendy that is great!! One more day is the best-you can always rest later right!!
Did you see the post on our get together for the 10th? Pammy Jo has picked a place-info is over on the scrapbooking forum!
One week from today and well be in the world!!
Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

MaMudduck & Grover:

Have a great trip :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Can't wait to hear about the wonderful things you will have done. Wish it was me going too but only about 47 more days to go - woohoo.

Take care.

Diane

Your excitement is felt all over your thread MaMadduck!:p

I wish we were leaving so soon too but for us it will have to wait until March but I still love to feel your enthusiasm ladies!:) :wave: :sunny:

Wow! One more day, I'd do if I were driving ... I know I'm always thinking on my last day at Disney ... If only I had one more day *lol* :p

for all the encouragement, I think the extra day will help us not try to overdo it at WDW. DH & DD are both high energy all the time, and as all of you, I'm a Disney addict so this way we can pace ourselves.
When I found out that the parks closed so early I was really concerned that we wouldn't see everything. DH & I were they a very long 13 years ago- NO MGM, No AK (no 'lil mudduck either)- but I think the extra day & early evenings will be good. I'm hoping the "relaxed" pace :rolleyes: will make DD's memories clearer of her first trip to WDW (first family vacation).I wouldn't want her growing up thinking we just "drove a race car around WDW and never saw anything":eek:
so little time to go...so much still to do:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Have a WONDERFUL trip MaMudduck!! Since you're driving, I think that the extra day is a great idea. We always drive straight through in both directions when we go down. I hate wasting Vacation time in transit. Remember to take lots of pics so that we can all see them at a Peterborough DISmeet when you get back.

Grover, I hope that you have a WONDERFUL trip too!! Say "hi" to all of the great folks from over on the recipe and scrapbook board.

The beginning of the thread talks about 'par rates'. Is this Canadian @ par. For the room? park tickets? Very interested to hear more...

:bounce: :Pinkbounc
MandM
When I booked back in Aug. I got The Can. Par hotel rate. when I added one night extra, I wasn't sure if they would give me it at par. but they did!
And right now we are at WDW on Day 3- of our 8 days.
Temps in low 80's....Went for breakie with princess' - it's sooooo magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter