Western Caribbean Excursion recommendations

CRBADGER

Earning My Ears
Going to Cozumel, Falmouth, and Grand Caymen. Which beach excursions do you recommend or which ones should we avoid. Taking a 2 and 5 year old.

We are doing the Western Caribbean in Aug. as well. we've been on the Fantasy and did an Eastern, but never did a Western. I am also curious about excursions. Hopefully people will reply to this thread. :confused:

In Cozumel you can take a ferry boat over to playa which is much nicer than Cozumel. Very pretty beaches there. We are doing the same cruise so I am curious about Jamaica

We went for Thanksgiving and had a blast. Our kids were 9,9, and turned 5 while on the cruise. We did the Falls in J and it was all of our favorite. I will say that we booked it with a local when we got of the boat and only paid $40 for the entire family! The beach and stingrays were also amazing and great even with a younger one. I Cozumel we did the beach, catamaran thing with Disney to a private island and really liked it but the hour on the beach was way too short. Have fun!!!

Going to Cozumel, Falmouth, and Grand Caymen. Which beach excursions do you recommend or which ones should we avoid. Taking a 2 and 5 year old.

Boatswain Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman....my daughter was 6YO when we went and she loved it...lots to do, lot of fun things for the kids and not a lot of walking necessary...Fury Catamaran Sail Snorkel and Beach Party in Cozumel also fun but may be a bit much for a 2YO...

Playa del Carmen is where the ferry will take you. Nice beaches and lots of shopping on what's called 5th Ave. I've been to Playa del Carmen three times. My fav vacation spot. The mayan ruins I've been to Tulum. It is very interesting but not for everyone. Lots of walking. One thing I do want to warn everyone is the heat. Very hot and humid in the summer there that's why I prefer going in the spring, fall or winter months.

I've heard that the Mayan ruins on Cozumel not that great, Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter