Westgate Lakes

Helen Clayton

Earning My Ears
Have just found some info for this on the net and it looks great - has anyone been and if so can you recommend it above Vistana Resort

Thanks

Hi Helen!

I cannot comment on Vistana vs. Westgate Lakes, since I haven't yet stayed at Vistana. However, I can tell you our experience at WGL.

We went there January 2000, purchased online at the http://www.floridavacationstore.com/ for dirt cheap because I opted to go on the timeshare tour.

We absolutely loved it. We had a 2 bedroom unit that was clean and in excellent working order. The amount of space was incredible. Close to the pools. Lots of daily activities were available for my kids, plus they had their kid's program which my boys loved. Very low pressure sales--we didn't get a single call the entire week we were there, except for one the day before our tour appointment to remind me of the time. The pitch itself was low-key....the usual yadda yadda yadda one expects in any tour. I did end up buying a unit, because my boys just fell in love with the place. We've since traded and stayed at the Westgate Vacation Villas (also a good experience, but not as nice as the Lakes IMO) and this year, traded to stay at Vistana. So we'll see how they compare this year. :)

BK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter