• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wet rides = Frozen, Jungle/jingle Cruise?

Disney.fan

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to remember if you actually get wet on Frozen Ever After and Jungle/Jingle Cruise? TIA!

Frozen has a small drop sort of like the one on Pirates, you might get slightly wet and a slightly wet bum from the seat but nothing super bad. I never have gotten wet on Jungle Cruise. Backside of water is as close as you get to water.

Ok I was on Frozen August - got SOAKED. My whole bottom half was wet through to my underwear. It was gross. Never happened to me before. Normally I get a little wet but this was on a whole different level.

Jungle Cruise no.

If you sit on the left side of the boat, you can get decently wet on Frozen. My group makes me sit there as no one else wants to get wet. Last time I rode it, my entire left shirt sleeve and part of my pants were pretty wet.

If you sit on the left side of the boat, you can get decently wet on Frozen. My group makes me sit there as no one else wants to get wet. Last time I rode it, my entire left shirt sleeve and part of my pants were pretty wet.
^^^ This was my experience.

Frozen, yes we have.

Jungle Cruise, no we have not.

Pirates, yes we have.

I was on the left so this makes sense. SOAKED.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter