What’s the deal with movies?

MeeskaMooskaMickey

Mouseketeer
I think I read on here a while ago that they no longer show movies by the pools at the hotels in the evening. Is this true? We are going to Cabana Bay and I can’t find any up to date info on the internet about movies being shown. It will be such a shame if not, it was something we loved at the Disney hotels.

I think I read on here a while ago that they no longer show movies by the pools at the hotels in the evening. Is this true? We are going to Cabana Bay and I can’t find any up to date info on the internet about movies being shown. It will be such a shame if not, it was something we loved at the Disney hotels.

Yes, they stopped doing them last September.......

Legal issues was the reason we were told.

It’s the same in Club Lounges, they no longer show movies in there either.

That’s a quick reply, thank you! That’s disappointing but I’m sure they’ll be lots of other fun things going on!

That’s a quick reply, thank you! That’s disappointing but I’m sure they’ll be lots of other fun things going on!

You’re welcome........I know, they are missed.

Oh absolutely.........you won’t be bored.........:thumbsup2

Oh darn, just hearing about this. Enjoyed having them in the background while we swam in the evenings last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!