What 2 rides would you choose?

todzwife

<font color=darkorchid>There's nothing worse than
We have an email to take to city hall that will give us 2 "re-admission passes" to be used on any attraction except World of Color, Fantasmic!, Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission Breakout!, Frozen – Live
at the Hyperion, and Character meet and greets.

We are going for ONE day. Thursday. No Magic Morning. What rides would you ask for? We have 4 kids, they are tall enough to ride everything at Disneyland but I don't think my 4 year old will want to do Space Mountain and Thunder will be closed (from what I heard).

If you are just doing disneyland, I would do Peter Pan since it always has a long line with no fastpass. Because it is seasonal, I might consider haunted mansion as your second choice, provided you know your little one won't get scared.

My two would be Peter Pan and either Haunted Mansion or Nemo's submarine.

Have a magical time!

I feel like I'd pick Space Mountain & Peterpan cause those typically have long waits.

EDIT just saw no space! If you're park hopping cars in DCA would be another good one or Soarin... if you're only doing Disneyland haunted mansion would be a good one as others said, and I love splash mountain so I'd probably use it on that if it's open haha.

Peter Pan and maybe Soarin since the lines have been so long lately. If you're not park hopping, Peter Pan and Haunted Mansion.

Thank you! We're not hopping...it's an extra $300 which isn't in the budget. Peter Pan is perfect. Everyone likes that one and because we will miss Magic Morning, the line will already be super long.

I'd say Peter Pan and Nemo. If you want to do Haunted Mansion, you can always get a FP for that. Since you have a four-year-old, I wonder if that might be too scary. I'm not sure how much kids can handle these days. About six weeks ago I saw a young girl (six?) freak out and refuse to board Mr. Toad. I know that when I was 8, Snow White at DW scared me. I think there was a loud sound of a breaking mirror towards the end, which scared me. I was afraid that glass was going to fall and hit me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!