What a Honor

tmt martins

DIS Veteran<br><font color=orange>Uses <strike>her
We layed my Uncle Kenny to rest today at Arlington cem. today .

He retire after 26+ years in the 1980's from the Air Force .

I never served in any form but know this was his life as I was growing up .He and all his kids would stay with us when in town.

He was the oldest of 10 kids that still get together on a regular basis a very strong family and I could see today why he was so loyal the the military.It's was nice to see how much detail they go through to honor their fallen hero's

I was just in awe and wanted to share if this is the wrong area for this MODS please move

That is awesome.

I am an AF brat myself. DF was a lifer. I am now married to a (former) Marine and DS18 is a Marine.

Arlington is an honor, for some of us we wont be able to get into Arlington because the lack of space (so said one of our newletters). I have been to Arlington once and It was .................... I was/am speachless. I thank you and your family for the support you gave your uncle, 26 yrs is awesome.

DH AF
Myself AF(res)
DBIL AF(res)

kc10family said:
Arlington is an honor, for some of us we wont be able to get into Arlington because the lack of space (so said one of our newletters). I have been to Arlington once and It was .................... I was/am speachless. I thank you and your family for the support you gave your uncle, 26 yrs is awesome.

DH AF
Myself AF(res)
DBIL AF(res)

When we were there they were just in the process of adding 3 new fields .As this is sad in one way (that they will be filled one day ) It is great that they are aquiring more grounds for our hero's who fight for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter