What a week

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
As most of you know i've had an exciting week. Now today my grandmother died suddenly, they say things come in three....i'm afraid of what can be next??

Oh, Tracey, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother...you're right...you have had a rough week. My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. Don't dwell on the fact that they say things come in threes...maybe the third event (if it does come) will be a good one :). Take care of yourself...we are thinking of you.

Condolences to you and yours Tracey. Please take care of yourself.

Tracey, I'm so sorry to hear the news about your Grandmother. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. :(

I'm so sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing.:(

((((HUGS)))), Tracey. You have had a week. I'm sorry to hear the latest news. Take care!

Thanks, everyone for your well wishes. The next 3 days will be a blur with the funeral and such; also my ds's b-day party is tomorrow. 20 kids bowling----I need a vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter