What a "Wonder"-ful World! PTR....is leaving for the most Magical place on Earth!

Mr Fed Ex has just delivered our cruise documents! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Claire+Lee,we wish you a safe journey and a magical holiday,take care+speak soon,Love from Michelle,Tony,Chloe+Emily :hug:.x.x.x.x.x.x.

p.s,Claire,please try to be a good girl and not get pulled over this time :rolleyes1 :lmao: :goodvibes.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Thanks hun. I got your message earlier & will choose something nice for you. ;) I doubt I will get chance to reply as we are leaving midday tomorrow to take the dogs to my parents then onto the airport.

I will probably pop on at some point as we are taking the netbook with us.

:rotfl2: I can't make any promises about being good & driving slowly. :rolleyes1

I have spent what seems like the entire day packing & tidying up, just had a long soak in the bath but don't think I'll get much sleep tonight.....I am :hyper:!!!!

Take care all & i'll catch up soon. xxx

Thanks hun. I got your message earlier & will choose something nice for you. ;) I doubt I will get chance to reply as we are leaving midday tomorrow to take the dogs to my parents then onto the airport.

I will probably pop on at some point as we are taking the netbook with us.

:rotfl2: I can't make any promises about being good & driving slowly. :rolleyes1

I have spent what seems like the entire day packing & tidying up, just had a long soak in the bath but don't think I'll get much sleep tonight.....I am :hyper:!!!!

Take care all & i'll catch up soon. xxx

Don't worry about replying to my PM-your message above is fine :hug:.
I was thinking,why be a good girl just because your on holiday :rolleyes1 :laughing:,your not any other time :laughing: :goodvibes.
I am the same,the day before i go through the house top 2 toe,at least you will come back to a gleaming house :thumbsup2.
Looking forward to what you choose :idea:.
Once again take care friend+speak soon :hug:.x.

Well it's time to say "Mickey here we come!!!" :mickeyjum :goofy: :dumbo: :donald: :sulley: :tigger: :simba: :stitch:

See you all real soon! :wave:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: cant wait to hear all about your cruise, have fun:thumbsup2

Have an amazing trip Claire, I can't believe how quickly its come around!

I cant wait to hear all about it :)

PS Don't forget my Build-a-dino!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter