What about the children???

There have been some really good suggestions. I suppose we have 10 months to come up with a solution and perhaps find someone who can move in while we're gone and take care of the dogs.

I sort of broached the topic casually with Hisselfness. Judging from the look I would say it was not well received.

Woah, we just had a new pet care place open up not far from where we live. They charge $46 per day for boarding, and they also offer "doggie daycare". Ok, so $46/day x 2 = $92/day x 12 = $1,104. :teacher:
:scared1:

That's INSANE! I think if I had to pay that, I would just buy a small RV, drive down and get a spot at the WL campground, keep the pets in the RV!

:crazy:

vascubaguy said:
Woah, we just had a new pet care place open up not far from where we live. They charge $46 per day for boarding, and they also offer "doggie daycare". Ok, so $46/day x 2 = $92/day x 12 = $1,104. :teacher:
:scared1:

That's INSANE! I think if I had to pay that, I would just buy a small RV, drive down and get a spot at the WL campground, keep the pets in the RV!

:crazy:

That is a little expensive, even here in Chicago they will usually give you a break for 2 dogs. I'm only paying $50 a day for 3 dogs, though our groomer only does it as a favor for clients. She won't take in non-clients. It still adds up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter