What are PS's???

MicheinMA

Mouseketeer
What are PS's exactly? I assume they are a reservation for dinner of some sort. I've seen so many threads about them and I'm planning a trip for Sept. 06 and would love to set things up for some nice meals. Also what is lunch with an Imagineer? We haven't been to WDW since '94-oh my! so I know a lot of things have changed. TIA! :earsboy:

Welcome to the Disboards!

A PS stands for Priority Seating. Its sort of a reservation but not exactly.
Not exactly b/c there is no table set aside for you awaiting your arrival. It basically means that once you check in with the hostess, you should be seated in no more than 15 minutes. While if you just walk in without a PS you might have to wait over an hour. Which if you have small children is the last you you want to do.

You can make most PS 90 days in advance. For Character meals you should jump on them as early as you can, for the rest depending on time if year you can do the night before. If you have a very time sensitive schedule I would recommend calling in the PS in advance, plus its always fun to call Disney. gets that vacation feeling pumping!

Have a great trip!

Hi and Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Check out the resorts board for more info about PS's and you should find something on there about the lunch with an Imagineer :)

There is a really good website with a calculator at MouseSavers.com. Preferred seating is only one of the things you may wish to consider making reservations for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter