What are the chances of 2BR VWL for Oct 2014 at 11 months out?

rroberts

The family that vacations together, stays together
What are the chances of renting points for a 2BR VWL for Oct 2014 at 11 months out? Have another family we want to take to Disney so want to rent enough points for a 2 BDR VWL for 9 days in Oct 2014 for Food and Wine. Is there a good chance I will find someone with that many points available? I like Dave's DVC as I am using them for a trip in December but now that they are $14 instead of the $13 a point they used to be they are a lot more money than the $12 I am seeing being rented on the boards.

Try the Timeshare store, they rent them for $12/pt I think. Owners love Dave's because we get more $$ for our pts with very little work!

I would think the chances for VWL are pretty good. Oct is slower for VWL.

What are the chances of renting points for a 2BR VWL for Oct 2014 at 11 months out? Have another family we want to take to Disney so want to rent enough points for a 2 BDR VWL for 9 days in Oct 2014 for Food and Wine. Is there a good chance I will find someone with that many points available? I like Dave's DVC as I am using them for a trip in December but now that they are $14 instead of the $13 a point they used to be they are a lot more money than the $12 I am seeing being rented on the boards.

Your only problem with using a booking service is hopefully they have a member at 11 months out with the points you need. Otherwise, you might not be able to book until nine or ten months out if you are lucky.

If you can find a VWL owner with the points to rent before eleven months out, that would be the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter