• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the chances that......

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
the entertainment rates will go down. I called for my dates in August for the HRH and they were available, but they were over $200 a night. Do you think they will decrease them?

Thanks!

Hi Spidey!

I have never seen an ER change once its been released. I have seen them add more dates. But then again I have never seen a $200 ER either! Seems like incorrect info. Wonder why others are getting August dates for much less? Keep a close eye and I will keep fingers crossed for you to find a rate more reasonable! :)

Hey Jess! The low rates in August are available, just later. I want to be there the first week, when it's still high season. So I guess, it evens out that way.

Thanks though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter