What are the chances

cadale

Mouseketeer
that I would be able to get a 2br villa at the Beach Club or the Boardwalk at 7 months out for a stay in October? This wouldn't be until 2014. My home is BLT but really want to try either of these villa's during Food and Wine.

Garden view at the Boardwalk is your best bet and even that is easier for shorter stays as well as a stay that is fluid (I mean in that you can try one day but if it is not available you would be okay changing the dates to anytime in October- whenever you can get you number of nights). You will need to be ready to reserve online right at 8am on your 7 month window. Also be willing to use waitlist for a night here and there.

That being said- it is possible but noit very easy.

that I would be able to get a 2br villa at the Beach Club or the Boardwalk at 7 months out for a stay in October? This wouldn't be until 2014. My home is BLT but really want to try either of these villa's during Food and Wine.

All two bedroom villas at BWV are lockoffs. So a combination of a one bedroom and a studio. Two entrances into the villa, one kitchen and one kitchenette. One king bed, one queen sleeper sofa, one queen bed and one double sleeper sofa.

BCV, you'd probably get the lockoff there as well. They have dedicated (only 25 with two queen beds in the second bedroom and the rest are one queen and one double sleeper sofa) but they will go quickly at 11 months out.

It could be difficult to get BCV at seven months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter