What are the chances??

XMom

DIS Veteran
I want to reserve 2 studio villas for a week in June 2015. What are the chances that we will at least be on the same floor. One ocean view and one standard view.

Have MS note, "traveling with" on each reservation. That will alert the room assigner that you want to be close.

:earsboy: Bill

The Ewa Building for Aulani has Ocean view studios on one side and Standard view studios on the other side. OV 654, 656, 657, 754, 756 and Standard views 655, 657, 755, 757 are across from each other (654/655 etc). But that is it. Aulani isn't that big though if you are lucky enough to get an OV on a really high floor on 14 - 16 but standards only go up to 7. You are just a short elevator ride apart. I don't think I would want to restrict my ocean view room to be only on the 6th or 7th floor. I would just ask to be in the same building, Ewa.

See wdrl's thread, Aulani Villas and Views for a map showing room locations. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907389

The Ewa Building for Aulani has Ocean view studios on one side and Standard view studios on the other side. OV 654, 656, 657, 754, 756 and Standard views 655, 657, 755, 757 are across from each other (654/655 etc). But that is it. Aulani isn't that big though if you are lucky enough to get an OV on a really high floor on 14 - 16 but standards only go up to 7. You are just a short elevator ride apart. I don't think I would want to restrict my ocean view room to be only on the 6th or 7th floor. I would just ask to be in the same building, Ewa.

See wdrl's thread, Aulani Villas and Views for a map showing room locations. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907389

You are good, :thumbsup2.

I didn't know at which resort the OP wanted to stay.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter