What are the closest beaches to Aneheim?

Sherri

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>I never though
We are going to California in June. As always I plan early to make the most of my trip. I just wondered what beaches are close to Aneheim. I read that Lagoona beach is. Has anyone been? Also we were wondering how close we will be to Hollywood and Beverly Hills? We wanted to try and get tickets to Jay Leno in Burbank. Any advice on any of this would be great.
We are spending the week after that in Palm Springs, then three nights in Las Vegas as well.

We went to Huntington beach, that was really nice. We got our tickets to Jay Leno at USH, we went to the ticket office inside the park and asked for tickets, they gave us 4 guaranteed tickets. When you get tickets through the mail you have to line up early and may not get in, but if you get the tickets at USH they stamp them "guaranteed", which means they guarantee you a seat and you don't have to be at the studios until 3:30. We got our tickets from USH on a Monday and went to a Wednesday taping. They tape the show at 4:30pm, so we took the day for sightseeing hollywood.

Good luck hope you have fun.

Linda

Huntington, Newport, Laguna...just drive along the Pacific Coast Highway and you keep seeing nice beaches...it's a lovely drive. Only 25 miles or so away...well worth it.

Thanks for the Jay Leno info and the beach info.
It sounds like we will be able to do them both.
What is USH? You said it was a park? Any info. you could give me on that would be great.

USH is Universal Studios Hollywood. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter