What are the Universal "Must-Have" Snacks?

MAPOrocks

Mouseketeer
I know that I have to try Butterbeer icecream, but what else are Must-have snacks at Universal? Thanks!!!

Frozen Butterbeer is one of our favorites. Sometimes it can be quicker to get it in the Leaky Cauldron than the outside location by the stage, especially if it's not at meal times. We actually weren't as impressed with the Butterbeer ice cream. We like the salted caramel and the strawberry and peanut butter in Diagon Alley (if you get the hard pack you can choose 2 flavors).

I like pumpkin flavoring on everything. Thus the pumpkin juice hit the spot! Unfortunately it hit my wallet, too.

We live in an area that doesn't seem to sell churros anywhere, so we get several of those!
All things butterbeer! DH and youngest DS like the cold (soda-like) butterbeer best...DS#2 and I love frozen butterbeer the best (like an icee)
Youngest DS loves caramel apples, so he always gets one in Suessland.
For a savory snack, I love the scotch eggs (sold at the Leaky Cauldron and Finnegans)

Flaming Moe at Krustyland. Its basically Orange Fanta, but its so awesome to have the glass smoking.

We love the giant chocolate covered rice krispy treat at the candy store in Suessland. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what it's called, but the chocolate cupcake in Hogwarts with the chocolate "handle" was fantastic.

... and the giant glazed donut available at Emack & Bolio's (sp?) at the HRH.

Not sure what it's called, but the chocolate cupcake in Hogwarts with the chocolate "handle" was fantastic.

... and the giant glazed donut available at Emack & Bolio's (sp?) at the HRH.

Those are Cauldron Cakes - my boys loved them!

Gasp!! What is this "donut sundae" of which you speak??? My 81-lb DD ate 3 Big Pinks on our last trip, but I totally missed out on THIS! Is it at the Lard Lad truck??

I7MFMGB.jpg

Not really a snack but the boxes of Peppermint Toads and Fudge Flies they sell in the WWOHP are fantastic! Also another +1 for Frozen Butterbeer. So much better than regular Butterbeer.

My husband and I both loved hot butterbeer, butterbeer ice cream, and the salted caramel ice cream with shortbread crumbles on top. We only ate a little of the giant pink doh-nut.

Salted Caramel Blondie ice cream at Florean Fortescue's is one of my favorite flavors anywhere ever. It is seriously SO good.

Fizzing Whizbees are my favorite HP candy from Honeydukes. I also like the toffee/chocolate covered caramel apple (available at the various candy stores).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!