What are you looking forward to most on your next trip?

PrincessIndia

20, Brit
Its in the title really, what are you looking forward to most on your next trip?
I am looking forward to

Toy Story LANNNND
Pandora
Soarin'
Frozen The Ride
Happily Ever After
Bon Voyage Breakfast
New stuff in Universal
New restaurants in Disney Springs

:) I haven't been since 2016

Im working in New York this summer then going to Disney in September <3

October will be my first visit back in seven years - I'm looking forward to everything new and old favorites. From stifling the tears at the first sight of the Castle to sampling at Food and Wine.

Staying at Kidani Village for the first time (really excited about the pool, it looks great)
Good eats: Sanaa, Boma, Via Napoli...all for the first time
Riding Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for the first time (finally!)
IllumiNations...because I love it so.

I just booked the festival of fantasy dining package for my trip in July and am so excited for the parade. It wasn't on my master "can't miss" list and yet it's the thing I think about most while doing the mundane things in life.

Keys To The Kingdom Tour
First time staying at VGF
Typhoon Lagoon Moonlight Magic (hopefully)

We haven’t been back long and are already planning our next trip. We are really looking forward to

Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian
A desert party (which tbd)
Keys to the Kingdom tour
Visiting one of the water parks

And that’s just off the top of my head. There’s probably loads more to do that we don’t even know exists yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!