What are you looking forward to most on your next trip?

We aren't visiting the four parks this time. I'm most excited to just rest and relax by the pool. Other than that, I'm super excited to check out The Void at Disney Springs and get some lobster at Narcoossee's. We're trying Raglan Road for the first time, so hopefully that lives up to the hype!

i am going to AKL in dec and heard about pool rennos. that is ok with us but now i am hearing about room rennos? any updated info on this

A full solo day at Disney Springs, and a bonus at work to spend there! On my last trip with DH, we made a quick trip to Disney Springs and he wanted to buy souvenirs for everyone else. I can't wait to browse around the stores for me.

YeeHaw Bob is alot of fun he is awesome

Having seen some Youtube vids of Bob, and watching him singing about sitting and shifting.........

I wonder just how family (euphemism for children under 12) friendly he is.....?

I KNOW everyone says its great family fun, but maybe I'm a stick in the mud? Def not a prude, just over protective?

Having seen some Youtube vids of Bob, and watching him singing about sitting and shifting.........

I wonder just how family (euphemism for children under 12) friendly he is.....?

I KNOW everyone says its great family fun, but maybe I'm a stick in the mud? Def not a prude, just over protective?
The first show each night is very family-friendly. Most of the kids leave after the first show, which ends at 10PM. It's generally in the second show if at all (which starts around 10:30PM) that he does the song that mentions shifting gears in a Chevrolet. It's a funny song, but if you don't want your kids to hear it, then you could just leave at 10PM when the majority of other kids leave anyway.

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHH

See, Mom was right! If you don't ask, you'll never learn anything!!!!

We are looking forward to staying at WL, our first MNSSHP, and FW. We enjoyed the FW at DCA and will be interested to see what the Epcot one is like.

Just DH and our two DDs this trip.

Seeing our two adult DDs have time to reconnect and "play" together again....without spouses and children to distract them! Of course, I will also miss those children at the same time, and their fathers, too. LOL.

MVMCP, and lots of resort hopping to take in the Christmas decorations!

This is such a great thread for this first-timer (ever at WDW) solo to get ideas! Maybe too many ideas.....:eek:

I'm looking forward to slowing down a bit. My last trip I was with my sister and her kids and we rope dropped/shut down the parks every day. This time around I'm going with a friend and it'll be a bit more adult and there will be less pressure to see everything.
Most looking forward to:
Staying at the Boardwalk - first time at a deluxe
Seeing Happily Ever After again
Brunch at California Grill
Seeing the parks all done up for Christmas

We have always wanted to do the Wild Trek Africa tour but my husband was always just over 300 lbs so it was always a no go. He has been dieting and is down to right at 270 lbs. we are going in 10 days and he has no idea I have this booked. I can’t wait to surprise him.

We are going for our honeymoon and it is the first time either of us has been in a looooong time, and the first WDW trip we've planned ourselves. I am looking forward to seeing MK decked out for Halloween, MNSSHP, going back to Fort Wilderness for the first time as an adult, Animal Kingdom (never been!!) Haunted Mansion (our fave!), Food & Wine, dinner at GF, all the new rides (well, new for us) and the Caring for Giants tour. I'm pretty worried as I've heard the October crowds are horrendous, but I am trying like heck not to think about it.

I'm looking forward to slowing down a bit. My last trip I was with my sister and her kids and we rope dropped/shut down the parks every day. This time around I'm going with a friend and it'll be a bit more adult and there will be less pressure to see everything.
Most looking forward to:
Staying at the Boardwalk - first time at a deluxe
Seeing Happily Ever After again
Brunch at California Grill
Seeing the parks all done up for Christmas

First, :welcome: to DISboards!

You will have a wonderful time at the Boardwalk. DW and I have had many early December stays at the Boardwalk.

In addition to seeing the parks done up for Christmas consider touring the other deluxe resorts, especially the Grand Floridian. Also make the loop over to the BC and YC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!