What are your best budget dining tips?

I second the "sharing" suggestion. We would always order one entree for my husband and me, then I would "finish" anything my son didn't eat (which was a LOT when he was little!). We saved a lot of money doing that, but we learned the hard way, after throwing away tons of food ordering three entrees.

Now that he's 15, my son doesn't leave leftovers anymore!

Pizzeria Uno's is one of my favorite places. I thought the portions were larger here in Olrando than in the restaurant in my home town. They have this appetizer called Pizza Skins, that's actually mashed potatoes in one of thier flaky pastry like crusts with cheddar cheese and bacon melted on top. Seved with sour crean and chive on the side. Order this and large salad for 2 and you're all set! (we learned this after ordering this, a small salad, soup, a single pizza and DD had her own meal. We could have fed two more people LOL!

We do breakfast in our room. Than have a late lunch in the parks at the fast food type place and later have snacks in the room or leave and go off site for a late supper. We loved Pizzaria Uno Too. Huge portions for us. Always have leftovers to snack on later. We do just a couple of sit down meals when at the parks, RFC, Whispering Canyon etc. If we eat at a sitdown in Epcot we split things. Never had a server blink when we said we wanted to split and they bring it out to you that way. Never went away hungry. Most countrys have a fast food option too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter