What Beach to stay at????

disneynewbie2

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW in late Nov. and then spending a few days at a beach. We want to go to KSC so I was thinking of a place near there maybe for a few days at a beach. We want beach front property and at least 2 bedrooms. Any suggestions of places that we can rent for only a few days?

I have no first hand experience with rentals in the KSC area, but a google search of "Cocoa Beach, condo, rentals" came up with lots of hits.

I wanted to put in a plug for a trip to Playalinda Beach at the Canaveral National Seashore. It is one of the most beautiful, unspoiled beaches in the country. We grew up in Titusville at the time of the Apollo missions and had NO IDEA the treasure we had. All we knew was that the drive home through the incredible marshy ecosystem with lots of water fowl took forever when we were sunburned and sandy. The beach terrain changed constantly, the waves varied from placid to frightening, the shells changed all the time, no rocks!, great sand, etc.

There are no facilities but it is worth a trip and a nice contrast to Cocoa Beach (or New Smyrna, or Daytona, etc.) I think it is closed at the moment because of the terrorist attack, but hopefully will be reopened by November.

Hope someone else can help with the rental.

I don't know of anywhere first hand, but the Daytona Convention & Visitors Bureau have an excellent website on www.daytonabeachcvb.com which deals in Superior Small Lodgings, which might well be a good bet. Then there's www.daytonabeach.com, which has a lot more hotelinfo on. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter