What better place to celebrate 20 magical years?? A July/19 anniversary PTR! Link to new TR 07/13

Do you have a favourite drink there, Jenny? DH really wants to spend more time in Disney Springs this summer, especially with all the new restaurants and lounges. What are favourites of yours and Joe's?

That's a good question. Let me see...I like the Safari Sangria and the Bedtime Story at Hangar Bar. Joe likes anything with whiskey and Reggie's Revenge.
Our fav restaurants are Homecomin' and Polite Pig.

Remember how I said I wasn't really going to make a lot of plans for March????
Well......
It's really hard not to plan when you seriously LOVE planning!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: You just couldn't help yourself could you? Seriously though, so happy you get some more time in our collective happy place.

As we all know, Boma breakfast is a thing of beauty! I am so excited to introduce DH to all the yumminess. My faves are the grilled tomatoes, the potato barrels and the french toast bread pudding!!
It truly is. Love the bread pudding too, though the pap is my favorite.

This evening will be played by ear, although I am thinking this might be a great night to spend in Disney Springs.
Why not do all the restaurants? Jason and I had a similar night here a few trips back and just bounced from bar to bar trying a drink and having an appetizer to share. Worked out perfectly as we got to try several places all at once.

It looks like such a cool place to hang out! Any drink recommendations?

All of your plans look fantastic and so fun!! You would love Jocks!

I'm kinda a Pisco Girl myself and got this:

The Bitter Barkeep - Barsol Quebranta Pisco, Simple Syrup, and fresh Lime Juice. Contains Pasteurized Egg Whites $12.50

So perfect!

That's a good question. Let me see...I like the Safari Sangria and the Bedtime Story at Hangar Bar. Joe likes anything with whiskey and Reggie's Revenge.
Our fav restaurants are Homecomin' and Polite Pig.
Polite Pig is definitely on our radar.......I have been eyeing the crispy Brussel sprouts, mmmm! Thanks for the drink recos! :)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: You just couldn't help yourself could you? Seriously though, so happy you get some more time in our collective happy place.

It truly is. Love the bread pudding too, though the pap is my favorite.

Why not do all the restaurants? Jason and I had a similar night here a few trips back and just bounced from bar to bar trying a drink and having an appetizer to share. Worked out perfectly as we got to try several places all at once.
More Disney time is always good, right???? I love your idea for our Disney Springs night! We've always wanted to try a progressive dinner and this would be an awesome way to do it. Thanks for the fabulous idea!!

All of your plans look fantastic and so fun!! You would love Jocks!

I'm kinda a Pisco Girl myself and got this:

The Bitter Barkeep - Barsol Quebranta Pisco, Simple Syrup, and fresh Lime Juice. Contains Pasteurized Egg Whites $12.50

So perfect!
That sounds delicious!! I will admit I had to google pisco as I had never heard of it. I like that it is not sweet and cloying. It sounds zingy and fresh, especially with the fresh lime. Thanks for the reco!

Sounds like it will be an awesome day!!
Thanks! I am so looking forward to it!!

It's Resort change day.....time to say goodbye to AKV
and hello to Copper Creek!
After 4 lovely days enjoying our villa at Animal Kingdom Lodge, we will pack up our things to have them transferred over to Copper Creek. Today is our Hollywood Studios day so we will be heading there as soon as we leave our baggage with Bell services. I am hoping for FPs for Slinky Dog as I think DH will love this ride!
5b4be7ba20e3a850008b456b-750-375.jpg
DH is not typically a huge ride person but has promised to try ToT and RnRC with me. We will see how successful that experience is, lol! We will definitely make time for One Man's Dream and hopefully meet up with our friends Mike and Sully! Lunch today is booked for 50's Prime Time at DH's request. I think he will love the silly antics and the kitschy decor. Knowing DH, he will probably go for the Pot Roast and I am thinking of the yummy friend Boursin with fruit.
upload_2019-2-23_8-35-16.jpeg
After lunch we hope to catch the Citizens of Hollywood and possibly March of the First Order. Then it will be time to head to our new home for the next six days at Copper Creek!! We are hoping for a little time pool side or some time relaxing at beautiful Geyser Point.
upload_2019-2-23_8-42-0.jpeg
Tonight's plans are to head over to the Hoop Dee Do Revue! This has been on our wish list forever so we are really looking forward to finally checking it out. We are just debating whether we want to book the 6:00 or the 8:30 show. It will really depend on what hours are like at Magic Kingdom tonight as we may want to swing by there after the show. And that's a wrap on day five!

Tonight's plans are to head over to the Hoop Dee Do Revue! This has been on our wish list forever so we are really looking forward to finally checking it out.

This looks like such fun! I want to try it eventually. Don't know if it will be the next trip or not. Sounds like a good day!

Day 5 sounds great!! HDDR will be a fun place for dinner!
We are so excited for HDDR! Have you ever seen it? It really seems to have a loyal following. :)

This looks like such fun! I want to try it eventually. Don't know if it will be the next trip or not. Sounds like a good day!
We can't wait to see the show! Being at WL will make it easy to pop over to Fort Wilderness too. You must be getting so excited for your big trip coming up.....Hong Kong and Tokyo will be incredible!

You must be getting so excited for your big trip coming up.....Hong Kong and Tokyo will be incredible!

Very excited! We have everything booked for those 2 locations. Staying onsite at HKDL, and in a Disney "Official Hotel" (Hilton Tokyo Bay) for TDR. I've had to remind myself a few times already that it's still too early to pack. :rotfl:
All that's left to book is a hotel in Seoul, which I'm hoping DH's birth mother will be able to help us pick a good one to stay at.

Hi there! I noticed your pre-trip report in your signature and wanted to pop in and say I'm following along. I've only made it to page 2 so far, but I'm loving your trip plans. Splitting your stay between AKL and WL sounds wonderful and the perfect way to celebrate an anniversary WDW vacation.
I love your four parks goal, and I really hope you are able to achieve it. If it were me, I probably wouldn't make it past the Nomad Lounge. Those chairs look too comfortable to leave. :rotfl:

Hi there! I noticed your pre-trip report in your signature and wanted to pop in and say I'm following along. I've only made it to page 2 so far, but I'm loving your trip plans. Splitting your stay between AKL and WL sounds wonderful and the perfect way to celebrate an anniversary WDW vacation.
I love your four parks goal, and I really hope you are able to achieve it. If it were me, I probably wouldn't make it past the Nomad Lounge. Those chairs look too comfortable to leave. :rotfl:
:welcome:so happy to have you joining in! I am so excited to be trying a split stay for the first time.....certainly renting points made it much more affordable. I can't wait to introduce DH to AKL and experience WL for the first time! :) I've done 4 parks/1 day twice and it is so much fun! Yes, Nomad lounge is so inviting ...it can be hard to tear yourself away from there....maybe you and your DH will hang out there on your couples trip!

I’m so excited to hear your review of Copper Canyon Creek! We had a Boma breakfast this past trip and yummy!

After lunch we hope to catch the Citizens of Hollywood

I could watch those all day long. I love them!

Tonight's plans are to head over to the Hoop Dee Do Revue! This has been on our wish list forever so we are really looking forward to finally checking it out. We are just debating whether we want to book the 6:00 or the 8:30 show. It will really depend on what hours are like at Magic Kingdom tonight as we may want to swing by there after the show. And that's a wrap on day five!

This is always a tough call. I think the later shows are a bit more adult-y. But aces you out of park time after. Hmmm...

I’m so excited to hear your review of Copper Canyon Creek! We had a Boma breakfast this past trip and yummy!
Thanks Caroline! I love breakfast at Boma too! We are so excited to check out Copper Creek! Bill has wanted to stay at the lodge forever. :)

I could watch those all day long. I love them!

This is always a tough call. I think the later shows are a bit more adult-y. But aces you out of park time after. Hmmm...
Citizens of Hollywood are so much fun! I especially love their trivia shows! I am leaning towards the 8:30 show with the hopes that MK hours will be extended that night. If worse comes to worse, we could always watch HEA and EWP from the beach at the Fort after the show. That wouldn't be too hard to take either. :)

Just wanted to say, I'm all caught up now! Congrats on a Disney trip over Spring Break. The plans sound fun, especially hitting up all 4 parks while solo. That sounds awesome.

A later HDD would probably be less crowded and have fewer kids to contend with, but probably not the best option if your goal is to head into the park afterwards.

Just wanted to say, I'm all caught up now! Congrats on a Disney trip over Spring Break. The plans sound fun, especially hitting up all 4 parks while solo. That sounds awesome.

A later HDD would probably be less crowded and have fewer kids to contend with, but probably not the best option if your goal is to head into the park afterwards.
Thanks!! I am sitting here watching Tim Tracker review the MK after hours party and I keep thinking I am going to be there in six days!!!! I am hoping hours are extended for early July as it would give us a chance to get over to MK. If we have any hopes of eating all the food they give you at HDDR, a later show would probably be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter