What buildings should we request?

Cindy72

Mouseketeer
Could anyone give some advice on where to stay at both OKW and VWL? We have two small children, ages 6 and 3. We would like to be near the hospitality house at OKW and have a good location at VWL too. We have been to OKW once and have never been to VWL before. Any info would be appreciated.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

i like building 18 - it is close to a quiet pool, the laundry and a bus stop - however it is not close to HH. the new building 62-64, are close as are 11-14

here is a map
http://www.disneyfan.com/resortmaps/okwmap.jpg

All VWL are woodview except for a very few that are pool view (these also have a view of the lake) - so your courses are limited.

I love the woodview at VWL and would stay there again.

oh you will love the location of the Villa they are closer to the bus stop than the Hotel.

I too liked the Miller's road buildings. they are close enough to the main hospitality house and main pool, but we like the quiet pool and small play area there when we have had children with us. It is not so much mayhem as the main pool area. Your children are young enough to need supervision, so if it was me, I would like the smaller area.

We stayed in building 62 in July. It was great. We were able to walk to the HH and main pool. When we stayed n building 38 we had to put the kids in the car and drive to the main pool. My girls really enjoy hanging out at Hanks so we prefer the main pool. Building 62 was perfect for us!!

We also like #62...stayed there twice, and also #64. Both times 2 BR, because we had our grandchildren there (with their parents).

I like the location, close to HH and the pool. Also close to the boats for Downtown Disney. The kids like to play the video games and to attend the kiddie functions. It is so convenient, that I intend to request that area every time we go with the children.
June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter