What Characters Have Recently Appeared At LibertyTree Tavern?

Last time I was there (January '04), I believe it was Goofy, Pluto and .....Chip and Dale? I might be wrong about C & D.

Len

The last I knew, which is fairly recent, the characters were: Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale, and Meeko. :)

I last ate there in December 2003, and the characters were the same as the ones Dana49 listed. :)

Hope Minnie's a definite at LTT for mnsshp! My mom fell in love with the delightful Minnie (we motioned furiously about cross-stitch) at Toontown on our Jan. trip. Her presence at LTT is why I booked it -- but of course, my mom is 60+ so she probably wouldn't throw a disappointed fit like a child might. Or would she... :crazy:

That's a good idea -- I'll try and call Dining and check on whether Minnie is scheduled to be there, closer to time. I'm sure we'd like to eat at LTT on mnsshp night anyway but it is good to be prepared! (However, after reading so much about discrepancies in info the CM's give, I may have to inquire more than once!) :rolleyes:

We had dinner there on Sunday (05/02/04) and the characters we saw were Minnie, Chip, Dale, Pluto and Meeko.

Great dinner!!

Lisa

Originally posted by jtjarvis
That's a good idea -- I'll try and call Dining and check on whether Minnie is scheduled to be there, closer to time. I'm sure we'd like to eat at LTT on mnsshp night anyway but it is good to be prepared! (However, after reading so much about discrepancies in info the CM's give, I may have to inquire more than once!) :rolleyes:

I would bet she will be there!
She was there when I went to MNSSHP last year with her costume on!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter