What club/bar at PI?

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Where would you suggest that 2 couples meet up to have a drink and listen to some music? We would also like to be able to talk and not have to scream over BLARING music. Hoping to meet at PI, is there a place there that would fit this discription?

Originally posted by karensi
Where would you suggest that 2 couples meet up to have a drink and listen to some music? We would also like to be able to talk and not have to scream over BLARING music. Hoping to meet at PI, is there a place there that would fit this discription?

We have not been to PI in years as since the BW has opened we enjoy JellyRolls over any club at PI and JellyRolls only charges a $5 or $6 cover charge.

Although I've never been there, I remember one of the guide books recommended Pleasure Island Jazz Company for this.

Just got back and PI is always a multiple stop for my wife and me. Without a doubt, when we needed "a break," we went to the Jazz Club, so I agree. Sunday a week ago, there was a woman playing piano. Nice music, but pretty much quiet, very subtle atmosphere. Most of the other clubs with music are dance clubs, meaning loud amps and thumping bass.

Also, you could try the Adventurer's Club. Now I'm a major AC freak, but if you wanted some entertainment but still wanted to talk, you can go to the AC and not attend shows in the library, treasure room, or mask room. As shows break off, the lobby can get quiet. But if you don't see the shows, you're missing a lot. As adults traveling without kids, we find this, and Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville on Citiwalk, to be excellent.

Pat

I love the Adventurer's Club too, Pat.

I will have to check out the Jazz Club on my next trip :) I've only been to PI twice and didn't spend much time ther.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter